Custom Search

Thursday 24 July 2008

Destiny is Chocolate E-Book



This is a Magical story about a special box of Chocolates that shows a man his Destiny.
Its a Very fascinating Journey that will take your mind to a place seldom ventured.

This story will bring you in and you will have a great moment of inspiration from this short story.
Reader Comment:
dniteryder
Very good, my mind is full of ideas now But then all your stories make me think, be right there and daydream for a few minutes which is a good thing.
It was a very very good story.


To buy a copy of this E-Book please email me your order to: dimention_e5@msn.com
You can also pay me at that email address.
Please send order before payment of £2.
I accept paypal only sorry.
This story is my own work and all proceeds will help fund a Bigger book publication hopefully in the near Future.

No comments: